Pines Corporate Centre
The Pines Corporate Centre Business Park, located in Plover Wisconsin has flexible lot sizes to meet specific project needs. A comprehensive set of restrictive covenants ensure that quality projects occur in this Park. Direct access to Hwy 54 with direct access to I 39 two miles to the west.
- Direct access to Highway 54 (east/west) with direct access to Interstate 39 (north/south) two miles to the west.
- Located just 30 highway minutes from the Central Wisconsin Regional Airport and ten minutes from the Stevens Point Municipal Airport.
- Canadian National provides rail services to the community with an important intermodal facility within five miles from the Park.
- Natural gas services provided by Wisconsin Public Service.
- Electrical service provided by Wisconsin Public Service.
- Sewer and water provided by the Village of Plover.
- Flexible lot sizes available to meet specific project needs.
Copy of restrictive covenants.
Village of Plover Community Development Manager, Richard Holden 715-345-5250 RHolden@ploverwi.gov
Portage County Business Council, Lori Dehlinger 715-344-1940 firstname.lastname@example.org