Amherst Business Park
The Amherst Business Park has flexible lot sizes to meet specific project needs. A comprehensive set of restrictive covenants ensure that quality projects occur in this Park. Direct access to U.S. Hwy 10 with access to I 39 15 miles to the west.
The Amherst Business Park offers:
- Direct access to U.S. Highway 10 (east/west) with access to Interstate 39 (north/south) 15 miles to the west.
- Located just 35 highway minutes from the Central Wisconsin Regional Airport and twenty minutes from the Stevens Point Municipal Airport and Waupaca Airport.
- Canadian National provides rail services to the community with an important intermodal facility within 15 miles from the Park.
- Natural gas services provided by Alliant Energy.
- Electrical service provided by Alliant Energy.
- Sewer and water provided by the Village of Amherst.
- Fiber optics available in the Amherst Business Park through Amherst Telephone Company.
- Flexible lot sizes available to meet specific project needs.
- Ideal location for serving both the Fox Valley and Central Wisconsin markets.